FREE DELIVERY OVER HKD350（Hong Kong and Macao）
Yumthé is strongly committed to protecting your privacy. Please read on for more details on our policies and practices in relation to personal data.
We pledge to meet fully, and where possible exceed, in complying with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong). In doing so, we will ensure compliance by our staff with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
Types of personal data that may be collected or held by us include:
Contact details: including telephone number, fax number, address, email address, pager number, etc.;
Results, records and accumulative progress from visiting interactive content;
Inquiries, suggestions or opinions;
Interests and preferences;
Credit card number if you place an order with us.
Types of sources and hold such personal data for the following purposes:
1. Sending information in relation to our products and services, activities, competitions, promotions and events;
2. Marketing and promotional purposes for us, our vendors and business partners and other selected companies;
3. Joint marketing schemes with other parties;
4. Customizing the advertising and content you visit so as to streamline your shopping experience at our site and to provide personalized marketing and promotional information;
5. Fulfilling your orders for products and services, order processing and payment clearing;
6. Responding to your inquiries;
7. Membership registration and offering benefits and privileges;
8. Collecting statistical information, conducting analysis and providing anonymous reporting for internal and external clients;
9. Conducting surveys relating to our customers, products or services;
10. Evaluation and further enhancement of our products and services;
11. Fulfilling any purpose directly related to the above purposes.
The provision of such personal data is voluntary.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can disable cookies on your computer by indicating this in the preferences or options menus in your browser. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to shop at but will still be able to visit selected areas of the site.
2. Membership information:
Yumthé members enjoy many privileges, including e-newsletters, participation in special offers and promotions and streamline shopping. When you join Yumthé, we need to know your name, email and mailing addresses, and we request that you complete the profile survey in order to allow us to serve you better.
3. Ordering information:
When you place an order with Yumthé you will be asked to provide details such as credit card number and shipping address. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status.
4. Contests and Promotions :
We may from time to time organize or host contests and promotions and in doing so ask for information including your name, email and mailing address, telephone number and customer preferences. We will use this information to notify you if you have won a contest, and to help shape our future contests or promotions.
5. Newsletters and Email Promotions:
We use email to communicate news and special promotions to our Yumthé members. If you would rather not to receive these messages, you can choose to cancel it in "my account".
When you click on links and/or ad banners that take you to either third-party web sites or Yumthé affiliated sites, you will be subject to the Privacy Policies of those parties. Whilst we support the protections of privacy on the Internet, Yumthé cannot be responsible for the actions of parties outside our web domain.
Protection of Information
Yumthé is committed to protecting your privacy. We use sophisticated encryption technology and secure servers to keep your personal information (including your name, email and mailing address, phone number, credit card information and purchase history) safe. All your ordering information is protected during transmission by using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), which encrypts the information that you input so it cannot be read in transit. In addition, the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. We may contact you to verify the accuracy of the information supplied when opening your account.
Access and update of Information
You may check whether we hold any of your personal data and, if so, may also request access, update, correct or request a copy of your personal data held by us by e-mailing to email@example.com. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or permitting corrections to your personal data.
We will endeavor to respond within 60 days of your request in compliance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
A reasonable fee may be charged to cover our administrative costs.
Please note that we will not retain your personal data longer than necessary.
Sharing of Information
1. Our subsidiaries, associated companies and other related companies;
2. Our vendors and business partners;
4. Parties which participate in joint marketing scheme with us;
5. Any agent, contractor or service provider who provides administrative, order processing;
6. Payment clearing, credit reference, debt collecting or other services necessary to the operation of our business;
7. Any other person or organization who are bound by confidentiality agreements with us; and any person to whom we are, in our belief in good faith, under an obligation to make disclosure as required by any applicable law.
Yumthé may also provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales; traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personal data that uniquely identifies an individual.
The online transaction processing is provided by AsiaPay and using the highest commercially available encryption technology - Extended Validation (EV) SSL Certificate encryption. All confidential information is automatically encrypted before it is transmitted, to protect the data from being read and interpreted.
If you have questions about this statement, please contact one of our customer care representatives by email or by mail to Yumthé, 13/F, Houtex Industrial Building, 16 Hung To Road., Kwun Tong, Kln, Hong Kong.
Policy as of August 2014